|Aged Care & Hospitals Chefs/Cooks|
|$40 to $65|
|Hospitality & Tourism|
|20 Nov 2023|
|18 Dec 2023|
|6months experience in Aged Care or Hospitals.
EXTRASTAFF is a leading national provider within the Industrial & Health Hospitality sectors. We work with iconic and respected companies throughout Australia. We are currently seeking experienced Chefs / Cooks for a number of casual positions within Aged Care facilities within the Albury & surrounding areas. If you are looking for an immediate start, flexibility in shifts and the opportunity to work across multiple sites, this role may be for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Chef / Cook:
• Coordinating and participating in the preparation of high-quality meals for residents in accordance Aged Care food service guidelines
• Working with specialised diets, including supplements and texture modified foods
• Assisting service staff where necessary to complete work schedules within designated times including plating and services of meals.
• Monitoring temperature control checks for all meals, cool rooms, and freezers.
• Promoting food and kitchen hygiene and safety practices, to ensure compliance requirements are met
• Ensuring the kitchen is kept clean and all equipment well maintained
• Ordering, checking, and rotating all food supplies
REQUIREMENTS FOR ROLE:
• Previous experience working in Health Care environments (Aged Care, Retirement Living, Hospitals)
• Certificate III in Cookery or equivalent
• Solid Communication skills to meet the needs of residents
• Current National Police Certificate for unsupervised contact / vulnerable groups less than 12 months old
• Current Working with Children's Check
• Current flu vaccination
• COVID Vaccinations
• Your own reliable car and licence
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• Free uniform when you start
• Monthly Employee Recognition Program
• Work within 30 minutes from your home
• Travel Incentives
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Opportunity to learn new skills on the job
• Support from a fantastic team of consultants
At Extrastaff, our values guide all that we do and who we are. We are passionate about providing an inclusive workplace, where we learn from each other to create a better Australia. We care about our people and those we represent. We achieve success through a collaborative and courageous working environment. Extrastaff is passionate about people and their stories. You belong, no matter who you are, how you identify, or your background, and we welcome you to apply.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply below as we'd love to hear from you!
|Jessica Simmons, 0293106579|