Here are just a few things we do to ensure businesses across Australia maintain safe workplaces.
- Extrastaff will conduct a Site Risk Assessment with a Client Safety Representative to ensure that candidates are being placed into a safe environment.
- Personal Protective Equipment requirements will be identified as well as company policies and procedures.
- This assessment will help you to identify risks and provide a safe workplace for all your employees.
ONLINE SAFETY TRAINING PROGRAMS
Extrastaff candidates are required to complete an online safety training program aligned with high risk activities as identified during the workplace risk assessment process.
Candidates must complete and pass the accompanying questionnaire to be eligible for placement.
IN-HOUSE PHYSICAL ASSESSMENT
- Extrastaff incorporates a candidate physical assessment as a part of the screening process prior to placement.
- This allows us to identify possible pre-existing injuries, suitability to specific physical tasks and any risks.
IN-HOUSE DRUG & ALCOHOL SCREENING
- Extrastaff can provide you with specialist drug and alcohol screening for both on-hire and permanent staff.
- Extrastaff has in-house capabilities and can provide this service to go hand-in-hand with our on-hire solutions without the added hassle of sourcing an additional supplier.
- Our qualified collectors can undertake drug and alcohol screening on sites or in our national network of offices.
ONGOING SITE VISITS
- Your Extrastaff Consultant will work closely with site WHS representatives and your on-hired placements to ensure ongoing compliance and safety.
A qualified return-to-work co-ordinator is responsible for rehabilitation and the return of any injured employees to the workforce as soon as possible.